Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I wonder...

I wonder if they will pour concrete with a forecast that looks like snow/rain showers... I guess we'll find out tomorrow. All of the rebar is set in the forms for the footers for both the underpinnings and the foundation footers. The inspection was supposed to occur today so as long as that happened and the weather doesn't throw anything off, we should be pouring concrete. If it gets put off until Thursday, that shouldn't throw the process off too much because the block is not set to be laid until Monday anyway, and it will still have plenty of time to cure.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites